Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chains

We went up the drive to put on the chains and I took some pictures too, though not of the chains I see. We thought it would make sense to put them on before their need becomes urgent.
More snow
We were pleased to see that Klarg is having a warmish time underground, presumably working away, not that we have been able to send him anything recently. Oh, sudden thought: we must OBVIOUSLY put a chapel of relief somewhere over his roof, with direct access, for situations such as the one we now find ourselves in. I wonder if there is an optional extra of this sort already available, or if we will have to get it retro-designed.

9 comments:

Janet said...

Snowed on us last night on our way back from Worcester. Nearly all gone this morning though, so shouldn't be problem for Kate going home.

Esther said...

Oxfam have just the thing

Cecilia said...

You mean what you gave Janet for her birthday? I think that is what gave me the idea.

Janet said...

How dare you suggest that I gave Esther's present to Oxfam!!! ;-)

Janet said...

Actually Rebekah can probably build you one based on what she used out in Malawi. I'll send her up at halfterm with a spade, shall I?

Esther said...

presumably for the moment you can use an igloo

Cecilia said...

The igs did not leave a loo last time they passed by.

Kate said...

Ah -this explains Livy's present I think.

Livia said...

She still hasn't actually taken a photo of the present - except at a distance or inside a black plastic bag. Here is the official website photo: Kneeler